DRIVE-AB was well represented at this year’s 27th European Congress on Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID), which was held from 22 – 25 April 2017 in Vienna, Austria. The consortium had a presence at the European Networking Corner and presented submitted a total of six abstracts covering topics ranging from barriers and facilitators of responsible antibiotic use to the modelling the global spread of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, which will be available in April 2017:
- “Views and experiences of currently or recently hospitalized patients in four European countries with regard to barriers and facilitators to responsible antibiotic use: a qualitative descriptive study”
- “Barriers and facilitators of responsible systemic antibiotic use from the patient’s perspective: a systematic review”
- “Towards a global definition of responsible antibiotic use. Results of the DRIVE-AB project”
- “The Impact of Antibiotic Use on Transmission Dynamics of Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria in the Hospital Setting”
- “Identification and modeling of antibiotic-resistant bacteria worldwide”
- “Estimating the current number of Third-Generation Cephalosporin-resistant E. coli and K. pneumoniae infections worldwide”
Please click here to view the DRIVE-AB Poster presented at the European Networking Corner.
Please click here to view one of the posters from WP1A that was presented.
Please see the Congress website for more information.