Academic: Stephan Harbarth, University of Geneva, Switzerland
EFPIA: Judy Hackett, Astra Zeneca AB
E. Bettiol, S. Legros, F. Jantarada (University of Geneva)
The private partners in DRIVE-AB are: AstraZeneca AB, GlaxoSmithKline Research & Development, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, MSD, Astellas Pharma Europe LTD, Pfizer Limited and Sanofi-Aventis Research & Development
- Establish governance structure for the DRIVE-AB network.
- Coordinate the work packages and their collaboration, supporting the implementation of any changes in activities or the network.
- Ensure and assist in day-to-day operational management, providing administrative and logistic support to the work packages and Steering Committee.
- Ensure adherence to the project agreement, monitoring the effective execution of tasks and timely achievement of project deliverables and milestones.
- Provide financial management of the network, with oversight of resource usage and payment.
- Protect and monitor intellectual property.
DOWNLOADS & RESOURCES
For more detail about Package 3A progress, please see our past NEWSLETTERS.