Antimicrobial Use and Stewardship
- Stakeholder Meeting: Towards a global definition of responsible antibiotic use
September, 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherland
- Train-the-Trainer Event: Defining and implementing responsible antibiotic use
10 April 2016, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Delphi Round Stakeholder Meeting
30 September 2015, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Creating, Testing and Validating Economic Models
- SME Stakeholder Meeting
16 January 2017, London, UK.
- Stimulating innovation, sustainable use and global access to antibiotics: DRIVE-AB Conference
2 June 2016, Amsterdam.
- Stimulating the antimicrobial pipeline: A global perspective
18 June 2015, U.S. Capitol Visitor Center, Washington DC, USA
- HTA Stakeholder Meeting
14 June 2015, Oslo, Norway
- DRIVE-AB SME Stakeholder Meeting Report
Final report from the first DRIVE-AB stakeholder meeting, which took place on Monday, 9 February 2015, in London.
Back to Stakeholder Engagement