- Setting the Scene: Global Action Plan on Antimicrobial Resistance
Marc Sprenger, World Health Organization
- DRIVE-AB: part of a global collaboration for combating AMR
Pierre Meulien, Innovative Medicines Initiative
- DRIVE-AB: Vision – Aims – Achievements
Stephan Harbarth, DRIVE-AB and University of Geneva
- Governance and finance recommendations
Christine Årdal, DRIVE-AB and Norwegian Institute of Public Health
- How do we capture the societal value of antibiotics? (Preliminary findings only, please do not cite)
Ramanan Laxminarayan, DRIVE-AB, University of Strathclyde, and Center for Disease Dynamics, Economics and Policy
- The need to increase R&D push incentives and effective pipeline co-ordination
Ursula Theuretzbacher, DRIVE-AB and Center for Anti-Infective Agents
- A review of proposed models, their implementation and how they deliver on each of the DRIVE-AB pillars
David Findlay, DRIVE-B and GlaxoSmithKline
- What is Net Present Value and why is it killing my research?
Steven Projan, MedImmune
Back to Conference Downloads and Resources.
Back to DRIVE-AB Outputs: Slide Sets.